We look forward to seeing you October 24-26, 2022!
Ensure Clinical Trial Integrity Through Effective Oversight of Internal, Vendor and Site Operations
The Fierce Clinical Quality Oversight Forum, now in its 13th year, provides clinical quality and operations professionals with an annual forum for productive education and networking.
Focused on optimizing oversight efforts and mitigating risk in your clinical trials, attendees will be able to:
- Create a comprehensive clinical quality oversight strategy drawing from a playbook of industry experts
- Hear of the impacts of a rapidly changing regulatory landscape due to an increased need for outsourcing and the use of technology
- Develop risk-based approaches and inspection readiness protocols to integrate into your audit strategies
Fierce Clinical Collective
Three Programs... ONE Location That Brings the Clinical Trial Community Together
Who Needs to Be Here?
Life science professionals from pharmaceuticals, biotech, and medical device organizations with responsibilities in:
- Clinical Data
- Clinical Operations/Management/Research/Development
- Clinical Outsourcing/Vendor Oversight and Management/Strategic Partnerships/Third-Party Management and Oversight
- Clinical Risk/Quality Risk/Risk Assessment/Risk Management
- Compliance/Clinical Compliance/Regulatory Compliance
- Good Clinical Practice/GCP
- Inspection/Inspection Readiness
- Quality Management/Clinical Quality Management
- Quality Operations/Quality Systems/Quality Processes
- Regulatory Affairs
- Site Monitoring/Site Management/Study Management/Trial Management